Old 01-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Kaushal Shriyan

Default sql query

Hi

How do i run the below query inside sql > prompt in Oracle 11g R2 SE on Ubuntu Linux 10.04

"CREATE TRIGGER "ICD".TR_DEL_SYSTEMALERTCFG_CSTLVL"
*"* after delete on t_custlevel"

*"begin"
*"* delete t_monitor_systemalertcfg a"
*"* where a.queuetype = 4"
*"*** and a.queueid not in ("
*"***************** select b.id from t_custlevel b"

*"***************** where a.subccno = b.subccno"
*"******************* and a.vdn = b.vdn"
*"***************** );"
*"end TR_DEL_SYSTEMALERTCFG_CSTLVL;"
*""

*""

Please suggest.

Thanks

Kaushal

Old 01-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Melton Low

That is not a query for data. *It's a trigger that runs after you delete a row from the t_custlevel table. *I suspect you need to know more than just trying to execute this. *Suggests you start with the Oracle documentation at the oracle site.

You should also ask at the oracle site. *
Cheers, Mel

Old 01-24-2011, 07:40 PM
Ric Moore

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 11:58 -0700, Melton Low wrote:
> That is not a query for data. It's a trigger that runs after you
> delete a row from the t_custlevel table. I suspect you need to know
> more than just trying to execute this. Suggests you start with the
> Oracle documentation at the oracle site.

Sounded like a homework question. Ric

Linux user# 44256