-   -   Configureing Ubuntu Lucid for Touchscreen Kiosk mode (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/480507-configureing-ubuntu-lucid-touchscreen-kiosk-mode.html)

Amichai Rotman 01-24-2011 02:06 PM

Configureing Ubuntu Lucid for Touchscreen Kiosk mode

Hello,
I have a Kiosk app running on Firefox. I run it on a Touchscreen Netbook-like device (OEM hardware) and Ubuntu 10.4 and 10.10).
All works well, except I have to hide the mouse pointer completely. I just want some kind of a visual feedback when I press the screen with a finger (ripple effect, a red dot - some mouse locator).

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Amichai