Old 01-24-2011, 05:21 AM
Harry Strongburg

Default IPv6 - how do I get ready?

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 06:33:36PM -0700, ANDY wrote:
> How do I get ready for IPv6 with my ISP?

Are you running your own ISP? I am going to assume that you are not...
you would need to contact your ISP and ask them about their IPv6 plans.
Most residential ISPs are (sadly) not ready to deploy anything as of
yet. If your ISP has no plans as of yet, you could always try an IPv6
tunnel broker such as tunnelbroker.net, or use a Teredo tunnel (sudo
apt-get install miredo, as an example).

Old 01-24-2011, 05:32 AM
ANDY