Old 01-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Colin Law

Default Zyon wireless keyboard Ubuntu compatibility?

I am trying to determine whether a Zyon wireless keyboard described as
"Zyon Wireless Keyboard 2.4Ghz HTPC Media Touchpad with Integrated
Numberpad and Smart Fingers Zoom/Program Switch Functions - USB UK
Layout" might have any compatibility issues with Ubuntu. I have
googled in vain. See
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zyon-Wireless-Integrated-Numberpad-Functions/dp/B0018LRZIK

Colin

Old 01-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Tony Pursell

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 17:19 +0000, Colin Law wrote:
> I am trying to determine whether a Zyon wireless keyboard described as
> "Zyon Wireless Keyboard 2.4Ghz HTPC Media Touchpad with Integrated
> Numberpad and Smart Fingers Zoom/Program Switch Functions - USB UK
> Layout" might have any compatibility issues with Ubuntu. I have
> googled in vain. See
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zyon-Wireless-Integrated-Numberpad-Functions/dp/B0018LRZIK
>
> Colin

I bought a wireless keyboard from E-Buyer with integrated touch pad,
plugged the little wireless adapter in a USB port and it just worked.

Only problem is that it seem to have a mind of its own. Leave the mouse
pointer on a link on a web page and off it goes.

Tony