Old 01-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Are Venes

Default Mount a folder outside casper

Is it possible to mount a folder that is outside the casper
filesystem(but on the same partition)?

Ideally I want to do this during boot-time, in /etc/fstab.

If not, how could something similar be done? I want to boot the system,
save some documents to a folder outside the casper-system, and then be
able to put it in my other computer and view it there.
(other computer runs Windows so it has to be on the first partitions of
the USB-drive)

Thanks for answers and help.