Old 01-21-2011, 06:56 PM
MR ZenWiz

Default how to set imagemagicks tmp folder?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 1:14 AM, S Mathias <smathias1972@yahoo.com> wrote:
> my /tmp is too small [when i want to use "convert"]. how can i set imagemagick, to use an other tmp folder, what has enough space?

This list is primarily for Ubuntu-specific technical questions. I
don't see how this question relates to Ubuntu (as opposed to CentOS
and Debian, where you also posted) any more than it does to
imagemagick (which also has its own users' group).

That said, you also did not provide any useful details, including
where you already looked and how what you found wasn't useful.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Wade Smart

Read this: http://php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php

--