-   -   spamassassin and postfix question (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/479089-spamassassin-postfix-question.html)

Noah 01-20-2011 06:41 PM

spamassassin and postfix question

Hi there my spamd process is running hot on my box. I am thinking about
switching my spam filtering process. I would like to invoke
spamassassin on a per incoming email basis. I am using postfix for the
MTA and also have mailman mail lists. Is it good to run spamassassin
for incoming emails to the lists or not and let the mail list admin have
more control over those things?

clues about how to configure all this to the new invoking process is
helpful. I found a few websites via searching but I am wondering if
somebody knows of a really nice concise site for all this.

Cheers,

Noah