Old 01-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Chris Lumens

Default use pykickstart for loader kickstart processing

As previously promised, here's my patches to use pykickstart inside loader. I
have tested the kickstart.c parts by adding a separate patch that allows
building a standalone executable (can merge as well if anyone cares), but not
of the patch set as a whole.

These fix bug 667526, though that was not my main motivation here.

- Chris

Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 PM
David Cantrell