Old 01-20-2011, 09:53 AM
Jacob Mansfield

Default Help...I have no panels

can you open the menus, try pressing Alt+F1, it should open the
application menu if it is there. if not, switch to a terminal
(Ctrl+Alt+F1) log in, run
sudo killall xorg
this should stop your display manager (it might autamaticly restart,
just keep running the command and init will block it) then try
startx
to restart your session
Jacob Mansfield
Programmer