Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 PM
MR ZenWiz

Default Second System results of 8.04 LTS to 10.04.1 LTS Upgrade **STATUS UPDATE**

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Jonathan Dlouhy <dlouhy55@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/19/2011 06:05 PM, Jay Ridgley wrote:

Could you both please trim your replies? The group is archived,
people who subscribe to the digest version get whole threads anyway,
and we really don't need everything all the time.

Thanks.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:36 AM
Colin Law

On 19 January 2011 23:05, Jay Ridgley <jridgley2@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> [...]
> 1. Where will dpkg get the packages to install? The new system is not
> running Ubuntu and is not on the net.

*Not* running Ubuntu??

Colin

Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 AM