Old 01-19-2011, 10:38 PM
don fisher

Default How to run Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 under Ubuntu 10.10

I have found that version 3 of Thunderbird consumes about 50% of my CPU,
as show by "TOP -S". Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 uses almost none. I cannot
find the older version under "ALL" of Synaptic.

How does one load the older version of the package?

Thanks

Old 01-19-2011, 10:39 PM
don fisher

I have found that version 3 of Thunderbird consumes about 50% of my CPU,
as show by "TOP -S". Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 uses almost no CPU time. I
wanted to downgrade Thunderbird but cannot find the older version under