Computer freezes when gdm shows
I was browsing some days ago and then PC suddenly reset. When
rebooted, all went fine until gdm begun showing. Then keyboard and
mouse became frozen.
- Can't press any key or move the mouse
- Keyb and mouse work fine because the PC has dual boot with WinXP and
they work fine in WinXP
- all my grub entries (recovery mode, older kernels) don't work, they freeze
If anyone can detect the cause, how could I...
- reinstall/repair xserve and/or gdm using my livecd? (if that would
solve the problem)
- tell me how to repair the installation without loosing any data in
/home/me and without damaging WinXP install
Thanks a lot in advance
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.|
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.