Old 01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
MR ZenWiz

Default Anyone else seeing xscreensaver broken?

I just applied the latest updates, which required a reboot, and now
xscreensaver gets errors on every image.

Anyone else seeing this?

X error in glslideshow
X Error of failed request: BadWIndow (invalid Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 138 (NV-GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 4 ()
Resoure ID in failed request: 0x22004a6
Serial number of failed request: 124
one more line I didn't write down - just gives the child pid of
glslideshow and error -1

My Synaptic history doesn't show this update, and the update manager
doesn't have a history option that I can see.