-   -   Keyring problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/478323-keyring-problem.html)

Jeffrey Needle 01-19-2011 05:04 AM

Keyring problem

Greetings all.

Using Ubuntu, latest distro. When I turn on my computer, I get this odd
message that the keyring was not unlocked when I last shut down the
system. Or something like that. I have to enter my password to unlock
the keyring.

Any idea why this is suddenly happening -- it just started a week ago or
so -- and how to fix it? If necessary, I can produce the precise error
message the next time I start my computer.

Thanks.