Old 01-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Ben Coleman

Default Can't restore machine to UbuntuOne

Old 01-19-2011, 05:11 AM
Lucio M Nicolosi

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Ben Coleman <oloryn@benshome.net> wrote:

> I accidently removed a machine running Maverick from my UbuntuOne
> account, and need to re-add it. *I checked the FAQ (at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/FAQ/HowDoIAddMyComputerAgain)and found
> the instructions to go to 'Passwords and Encryption Keys' (seahorse),
> and remove the Ubuntu One password. *But...there is no Ubuntu One
> password showing in seahorse to remove. *At this point, I've also
> deinstalled and reinstalled the UbuntuOne client (also following the FAQ
> at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOne/FAQ/HowDoICompletelyRemoveAndReinstallUbuntuOne),
> and running the Ubuntu One client still does not prompt to add the
> machine. *Any idea what I can do from here?
>
> Ben
> - --

I really don't know why, but I found out that if you configure your
System / Administration / Login Screen to log in automatically, then
all your places and passwords will appear again in System /
Preferences / Passwords and Encryption Keys, and then you can delete
your Ubuntu One token, a fundamental step to include your station
again.

Hope it works for you.

L.

--