Old 01-17-2011, 06:45 PM
rezcik

Default Multimedia Web Silverlight problem.

Ok,

I'm living in Italy and the major tv Italy corporation use Silverlight for streaming TV.

Moonlight .... I cannot use this here:

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/diretta.html?cid=PublishingBlock-5d691044-de91-4942-8c9c-4b9bda4b8b79&channel=Rai%205

Please help me.

Best regards

Old 01-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Lucio M Nicolosi

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM, rezcik <rezcik@yahoo.it> wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I'm living in Italy and the major tv Italy *corporation use Silverlight for streaming TV.
>
> Moonlight .... I cannot use this here:
>
> http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/diretta.html?cid=PublishingBlock-5d691044-de91-4942-8c9c-4b9bda4b8b79&channel=Rai%205

Silverlight is a plugin installed by default in Firefox. I tried your
link and it seems to work but RAI states that: "This content is
reserved to the users in the Italian country", so I guess you have to
wait for someone in Italy to help you, or perhaps post this message on
the local Ubuntu users list.

Arrivederci,

Lucio

--