Old 01-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Parshwa Murdia

Default would latest OS be compatible with older Hardware?

hi,

First thing is that I am not from the IT field but need a Linux
distro. Secondly, I am not having the cutting edge technology or
cutting edge hardware, I am having only one PC with 2 GB of Ram and a
hard-disk, connected with a key board and a non-USB mouse and a
printer connected via Windows.

Now, what I want to ask is that if I can install the cutting edge OS
in this Hardware which is not cutting edge? Would it be support or
does it actually depending upon the hardware to whether accept the
same or not.
Parshwa Murdia