Old 02-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Anthony Gardner

Default Problems with alsa drivers and volume control

While using my Logitech v20 external speakers, when trying to use the volume touch buttons on the xps 1330, or when trying to use the alsaguimixer, the twin volume bars are never 'locked' automatically. I have to press the little padlock in the gui to get them moving up and down in tandem. But that isn't possible when using the touch buttons. Very annoying.

Anyone else have this problem or know what I'm talking about?

Disclaimer: Technically, I'm always wrong!!