Old 01-14-2011, 06:46 PM
"Boggess Rod"

Default broken message IDs (was: create a boot-able disk

>Boggess Rod consistently breaks the thread (but not always, so he must
>know what causes this) and seemingly doesn't give a sh__ , because was
>already warned to no avail.

Yup. That's it in a nutshell. I hate you all. I'm a misanthrope that
lives solely to torture you with broken email links. As soon as I
acquire that PC crystal ball that allows me access to your computer, I'm
going to subscribe to all the lists you're in and do the same, because I
have nothing better to do.

Seriously, quick vote. I do have one recourse -- I can leave this group
permanently. I love the depth with which you embrace the Ubuntu Spirit
here. Goodbye.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:53 PM
MR ZenWiz

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Boggess Rod <rboggess@tenovacore.com> wrote:

> Yup. That's it in a nutshell. I hate you all. I'm a misanthrope that
> lives solely to torture you with broken email links. As soon as I
> acquire that PC crystal ball that allows me access to your computer, I'm
> going to subscribe to all the lists you're in and do the same, because I
> have nothing better to do.

I knew that!

> Seriously, quick vote. I do have one recourse -- I can leave this group
> permanently. I love the depth with which you embrace the Ubuntu Spirit
> here. Goodbye.

I haven't had a problem with this, but then I read all my email in
gmail (except the crappy Yahoo mail I get, which I always respond to
by referring people to my gmail 'cuz I rarely read any Yahoo mail if I
can avoid it).

I can't help wondering how your leaving this list would embrace the
Ubuntu Spirit....

Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:46:00 -0500
"Boggess Rod" <rboggess@tenovacore.com> wrote:

> I do have one recourse -- I can leave this group
> permanently

Nah, you have more options than that.

2. You could leave the group temporarily.
3. You could access the group through gmane newsgroups.
4. (my favorite) you could leave the digest and get individual mails.
5. you could copy/paste the necessary reference headers and fake the
rest to get your (well snipped) digest posts to thread correctly
(may not be really possible).

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
Bertrand Russell

Old 01-14-2011, 11:36 PM
MR ZenWiz

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:
:
> --
> Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
> * *Bertrand Russell

Ain't that the truth!

<OT>