Old 01-14-2011, 04:00 PM
KD

Default broken message IDs (was: create a boot-able disk from an iso file)

Kenneth Loafman <kenneth <at> loafman.com> writes:

> I read this list on Gmail, on Thunderbird, and on a Droid phone.* No problem
on either one.

What does "No problem" exactly mean? Does it mean that Rod's message - the one I
replied to - is not shown as start of a new thread on gmane for you? Than you're
probably using a different gmane than I do.

> You can even change the Subject and the thread will stay intact, as it should.

What does that mean? How are you changing the subject in other people's posts?
And what does that prove?

BTW: Take a look at this
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2011-January/thread.html
and see if you can find one of Rod's messages that is shown with some level of
indentation.

kd