Old 01-14-2011, 02:56 PM
KD

Default broken message IDs (was: create a boot-able disk from an iso file)

Boggess Rod <rboggess <at> tenovacore.com> writes:

What is it that breaks the message IDs in the threading-relevant headers of your
posts, making each of your replies appear to be a the start of a new thread?
I find that pretty annoying. Can you fix that somehow, please?

kd

Old 01-14-2011, 06:39 PM
"Boggess Rod"

>What is it that breaks the message IDs in the threading-relevant
headers of
>your
>posts, making each of your replies appear to be a the start of a new
>thread?

Don't know, probably because I receive these in digest form?

>I find that pretty annoying. Can you fix that somehow, please?

Nope.