Old 01-19-2011, 03:32 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Nums Lock and no numeric keypad entry

On 19/01/2011 06:05, Mike McMullin wrote:

On January 5, 2011 01:24:31 am Basil Chupin wrote:

On 04/01/2011 17:52, Mike McMullin wrote:

On January 2, 2011 08:02:29 pm Basil Chupin wrote:

On 03/01/2011 11:48, Mike McMullin wrote:

The Boss' profile doesn't seem to recognize any input from the
numeric keypad

whether the numbers lock is on or off, other profiles on this system,
do, how do I fix this?

Get a new keyboard because the nums lock button is bust?

<THWAP> oh, and Happy New Year to You antipodeans.

There's nothing wrong with the key Basil, it seems to be something in Her
profile, like I mentioned other profiles on the system, get input from
the keypad.

Forgot to ask: do other 'profiles' use the same keyboard as your "Boss"?

Yes we all use the same keyboard, it's wired.

Actually this is now solved, it was indeed using the keypad as mouse keys
setting that someone mentioned.

Good to hear that the problem has been solved.

BC

--
"To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge."
Confucius