Old 02-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Karl Larsen

Default init problem?

This morning I started Ubuntu and it came up to the splash screen at
I think init4 where you sign in and there it quit after about a second.
Did it twice and same problem. Then tried the next kernel and selected
Control-D and it booted clear up. This is a new problem to me.

What should I look at to find the problem?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User