Old 12-08-2010, 11:30 AM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Default Wrong key mapping in X

Hello,

Since I upgraded to Maverick, when I press "'" followed by "c" I get a
"ć" instead of a "ç" as I did in previous versions.
How do I get the old behavior back? "ć" is not part of my alphabet, I
need a "ç".

Thanks,

Marcelo

Old 12-08-2010, 05:52 PM
MR ZenWiz

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Marcelo Magno T. Sales
<mmtsales@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I upgraded to Maverick, when I press "'" followed by "c" I get a
> "ć" instead of a "ç" as I did in previous versions.
> How do I get the old behavior back? "ć" is not part of my alphabet, I
> need a "ç".

So, on a blank GNOME desktop with no applications running, this is what you see?

(Hint: Provide a little more information so we can have some clue what
you're talking about....)

Old 12-08-2010, 08:39 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Em quarta-feira 08 dezembro 2010, MR ZenWiz escreveu:
> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Marcelo Magno T. Sales
>
> <mmtsales@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Since I upgraded to Maverick, when I press "'" followed by "c" I
> > get a "ć" instead of a "ç" as I did in previous versions.
> > How do I get the old behavior back? "ć" is not part of my alphabet,
> > I need a "ç".
>
> So, on a blank GNOME desktop with no applications running, this is
> what you see?
>
> (Hint: Provide a little more information so we can have some clue
> what you're talking about....)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm running KDE and, now that
you mentioned GNOME, I tried to type in some gtk applications and the
problem does not happen with them. I thought it had something to do with
X configuration, but now I see it doesn't, once gtk applications behave
differently. Only in Qt applications I get "ć" instead of "ç".
I guess I'd better ask in the kubuntu-users list.
Thanks,

Marcelo