Old 12-07-2010, 10:05 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Default "TetriCrisis 3 100% C.P.U." Beta 1 - Ubuntu Release...

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:34:09 -0500
Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 06:59 -0600, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:06:49 -0500
> > Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO@AOL.com> wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.16bitesitoff.com/scams-TetriCrisis3CPU.htm
> > >
> > cybe@WizardsTower:~$ whois 16bitsoft.com
> > [...]
> > Registrant:
> > Jesse Palser
> > [...]
> >
> > How kewl, game spam.
>
> It doesn't resolve... then it passes me to ask.com ...which I didn't
> ask for. How to kill this behavior in FF?? Ric

That's because I, as we all should, munged the URL before quoting the
spam.
If you want the game you'll need the original spam message.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Even the best of friends cannot attend each other's funeral.
Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"

Old 12-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Jesse Palser

On 12/07/2010 07:59 AM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:06:49 -0500
> Jesse Palser<SLNTHERO@AOL.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.16bitesitoff.com/scams-TetriCrisis3CPU.htm
>>
> cybe@WizardsTower:~$ whois 16bitsoft.com
> [...]
> Registrant:
> Jesse Palser
> [...]
>
> How kewl, game spam.
>
> Where's the source?
>
> Cybe R. Wizard
Hi,

The source is available on that original web page.
Linux build with source and makefile is at bottom!

JeZ+Lee