Old 02-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Michael

Default Odd problem with Rythmbox

Rythmbox doesn't remember my music files. It may be related to an odd
problem with the music applet I have in one of my panels. When I click
on the applet it will load a version of Rythmbox that has some files
from an old location. The software will dim-out for a long time then
come back with my new files. If I click on the music applet again I get
another instance of Rythmbox again with files from an old location. If
I leave them to run they will both eventually load files from my new
location. I recently moved all my files to another drive.

Once it is up and running it seems to work fine until I shut if down
again. I have removed Rythmbox and reinstalled it without fixing the
problem.

Can anyone shed some light on this?