Old 01-31-2008, 04:01 PM
"subodh singh"

Default Regarding Mounting all HFS, HFS+ and NTFS Volumes at boot of Ubuntu Live CD

Hi Guys,
I am a Macintosh kernel programmer and currently
working to Customize Ubuntu fto develop a Bootable CD for both PPC and
Intel Macs. We have already customized the ubuntu 6.10 Live CD for
Intel as well as PPC Mac and now we are trying to mount HFS,HFS+ and
NTFS volumes at startup of Ubuntu Live CD.

So Kindly advise that how can we change the Live CD of Ubuntu, so that
it will mount all HFS, HFS+ and NTFS volumes on startup.

Thanks in advance
Subodh

Old 02-03-2008, 05:49 PM
"Gérard BIGOT"

* * * * * * * *I am a Macintosh kernel programmer and currently
working to Customize Ubuntu fto develop a Bootable CD for both PPC and
Intel Macs. We have already customized the ubuntu 6.10 Live CD for

Intel as well as PPC Mac and now we are trying to mount HFS,HFS+ and
NTFS volumes at startup of *Ubuntu Live CD.

So Kindly advise that how can we change the Live CD of Ubuntu, so that
it will mount all HFS, HFS+ and NTFS volumes on startup.

Thanks in advance
did you have a look at /etc/fstab ?

because

mount -t hfsplus /dev/hda /media/macosx