Old 12-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Andy Graybeal

Default mtrr: type mismatch for d0000000, 8000000 old: write-back new: write-combining`

Should I be worried that this is appearing in my dmesg?

mtrr: type mismatch for d0000000,8000000 old: write-back new:
write-combining

it looks like this has to do with ATI. I don't really use the
computer's VGA connection, it runs headless.

I don't know if this just started happening or if it's always happened
and I never noticed it.

-Andy