Old 12-06-2010, 04:12 PM
"WILLIAM MILLER"

Default installing in Windows 7 Pro or XP Pro

When I attempt to install Ubuntu in Windows using either XP Pro or Windows
7 Pro I get an error.* Even the log message it supposedly writes is
missing.* If I examine the C: directory, some of the files have been
placed in a Ubuntu file but the installation never reaches the point of creating
the grub loader.* Any suggestions?