Old 12-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Jonathan Matthews

Default Strange problem with CSV and funny chars

On 5 December 2010 18:22, Colin Law <clanlaw@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am using CSV in a rake task (db:seed) on Rails 3.0.3, Ruby 1.9.2 to
[...]
> No doubt I am doing something stupid, if someone could point out what,
> then I would be most grateful.

I believe this is an OS-centric technical support mailing list. Your
problem would be better addressed here -->
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/mailing-lists/

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Matthews
London, UK

Old 12-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Colin Law

On 5 December 2010 18:22, Colin Law <clanlaw@googlemail.com> wrote:

Oops, sorry wrong list. I was so busy concentrating on getting the
message right I sent it to the wrong one.

Colin