Old 02-03-2008, 03:46 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default Batch convert ps to pdf?

Can anyone recommend a utf-8 compliant batch ps-to-pdf converter? CLI
is fine. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 02-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Peter Garrett

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:46:34 +0200
"Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a utf-8 compliant batch ps-to-pdf converter? CLI
> is fine. Thanks.

ps2pdf ? Not sure about the utf-8 aspect though.

It's part of the gs-common package, which I think is installed by default.

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 7.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net

Old 02-03-2008, 04:07 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

On 03/02/2008, Peter Garrett <peter.garrett@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:46:34 +0200
> "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Can anyone recommend a utf-8 compliant batch ps-to-pdf converter? CLI
> > is fine. Thanks.
>
> ps2pdf ? Not sure about the utf-8 aspect though.
>
> It's part of the gs-common package, which I think is installed by default.
>
> Peter

That was rather obvious... Sorry for the noise... ps2pdf works fine
with the Hebrew PDFs that I have. Thanks!

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.