Old 12-04-2010, 09:17 PM
stan

Default Problems verify non OSS irtualbox package

I have several machines that I am using the non OSS version of Virtual Box
on I have added the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list on all of the:

deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian maverick non-free

I have downlaoed oracle_vbox.asc, and added this key. Yet on this one
machine, I get the folowing wehn I run apt-get updtae:

W: Failed to fetch
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/dists/lucid/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2
Sub-process /bin/bzip2 returned an error code (2)

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

What can I d to fix this?