Old 12-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Chris G

Default Adobe Flash Player in 64-bit 10.04, is this still a problem?

I'm running xubuntu 10.04 64-bit and I can't get Adobe Flash Player to
work, it's supposedly installed but sites which use Flash just say I
need to install Flash Player or that it needs an update.

I know there used to be a problem with Flash Player on 64-bit systems
but surely it's fixed by now.

So, have I done something wrong and/or can someone point me at a step by
step description of how to get it to work. Alternatively do any of the
alternative Flash players work well with 64-bit?

--
Chris Green