Old 12-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Tapas Mishra

Default while watching flash streams cpu fan makes noise and heats too much

I am not sure how do I begin or what logs should I check.
I have observed it many many times.
When I am watching a streaming video from internet then in some time,I
see that the CPU fan of my laptop
and upon touching the area near by (which can be keys above the CPU
fan) I see extreme amount of heat emitted.
Is this normal or I need to check some thing?

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com