Old 11-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Bill Moseley

Default Lenovo T60p 10.04 LTS upgrade and 2nd video monitor -- which driver?

To follow up on my own post:
Turned out to be a kernel problem:*https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/linux/+bug/537640

And I "fixed" by updating to a newer kernel, as described in the bug, from here:
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v2.6.34-lucid/

I say "fixed" because the laptop can only sometimes now wake from a sleep where it worked fine before the upgrade to 10.04LTS.