Old 11-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Jacob Mansfield

Default help seting up alamin

would somebody be able to guide me through setting up an alamin IP->SMS gateway on a ubuntu 10.10*server?
thanks in advanceJacob Mansfield
Programmer

Old 11-30-2010, 04:56 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:08:43 +0000
Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob@gmail.com> wrote:

> would somebody be able to guide me through setting up an alamin
> IP->SMS gateway on a ubuntu 10.10 server?
> thanks in advance
> Jacob Mansfield
> Programmer

A cursory glance with google shows that alamin hasn't been included
since Dapper. I now wonder if you /really/ want that help or a pointer
to another package to do a similar thing, maybe smstools.

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs