Old 11-30-2010, 04:55 AM

Default Asus 1215n laptop report

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/asus_eee_pc_1215n.html

If anyone would please add a link to it to this following URL, I'd be most appreciative.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupport/Machines/Netbooks#Asus%20Eee%20PC%201215N

I can't login to add this to the wiki because of this irritating bug:

http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinBugs/OpenID%20login%20to%20Ubuntu%20wiki%20fails?highli ght=%28CategoryMoinMoinBug%29

(Sigh... first I'm dealing with problems between Asus, Atheros, Linux
and Ubuntu, then I can't even share my results because of a bug in how
ubuntu's moinmoin wiki interfaces with OpenID... it's like a freakin'
never-ending series of annoyances)
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.
If you are a spammer, please email john@subspacefield.org to get blacklisted.