Old 11-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Dotan Cohen

Default Two Ubuntu installs: have first install manage grub

I have two Ubuntu installs on a particular machine, both 10.10. I
would like to configure grub from the older install, but naturally the
newer install has grub assigned to it. Must I reinstall grub via a
LiveCD to configure it such (such as is done after a Windows install)
or can I fix it from within one of the Ubuntus?

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il