Old 11-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Bill Walton

Default how to use wget effectively

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:29 +0530, Bond wrote:
>> Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
>> http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
>> via wget in one command?
>
> No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger, rich
> and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric

ROFL!!!

Thanks, Rick,

Best regards,
Bill

Old 11-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Ric Moore

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:29 +0530, Bond wrote:
> Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
> http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
> via wget in one command?

No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger, rich
and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 11-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Mark

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:29 +0530, Bond wrote:
>> Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
>> http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
>> via wget in one command?
>
> No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger, rich
> and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric

Dude, if that didn't inspire you to get 20 years younger and rich,
you're lost already....

:-)

Old 11-25-2010, 09:48 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:45:28 -0500
Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:29 +0530, Bond wrote:
> > Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
> > http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
> > via wget in one command?
>
> No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger,
> rich and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric

<sigh>
Sadly, it would take more like a 35 year regression for me.

Cybe R. Wizard -is willing, though!
Winduhs

Old 11-25-2010, 09:50 PM

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 17:48, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:45:28 -0500
> Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:29 +0530, Bond wrote:
>> > Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
>> > http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
>> > via wget in one command?
>>
>> No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger,
>> rich and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric
>
> <sigh>
> Sadly, it would take more like a 35 year regression for me.

Actually, the accepted formula is 1/2(Your age) + 7, so for me,
they're just about right ;-)

Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:50:39 -0500
J <dreadpiratejeff@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 17:48, Cybe R. Wizard
> <cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:45:28 -0500
> > Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger,
> >> rich and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric
> >
> > <sigh>
> > Sadly, it would take more like a 35 year regression for me.
>
> Actually, the accepted formula is 1/2(Your age) + 7, so for me,
> they're just about right ;-)

36-37 year-old-women? Must I?

(in actuality, my own most-favorite one is 49 and just about perfect,
both for me and in general)

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs

Old 11-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Ric Moore

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 14:21 -0800, Mark wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 15:29 +0530, Bond wrote:
> >> Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
> >> http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
> >> via wget in one command?
> >
> > No clue, but thanks for the link! If only I were 20 years younger, rich
> > and single. Happy Thanksgiving! <chuckles> Ric
> >
> Dude, if that didn't inspire you to get 20 years younger and rich,
> you're lost already....

As Marvin would say, "I know, and it's depressing." <floom> Ric

Linux user# 44256