Old 11-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Bond

Default how to use wget effectively

Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
via wget in one command?

Old 11-25-2010, 09:44 AM
ms

On 25/11/10 09:59, Bond wrote:
> Is there a way that I download all the jpegs from this link
> http://wondersexy.blogspot.com/2010/11/honoring-hottest-female-college-sports.html
> via wget in one command?

Via wget I don't know without looking the page, but unless you need
scripting I strongly advice you the Down Them All plugin for Firefox.

--
Massimo Sandal, Ph.D.
http://devicerandom.org

Old 11-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Bond

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM, ms <devicerandom@gmail.com> wrote:

> scripting I strongly advice you the Down Them All plugin for Firefox.
No it did not worked that way those images are hyperlinked from some
other urls hence I asked let me know if any one has some other
thoughts.