Old 11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
rahed

Default vpnclient and cdma conflict

Hi,

on Ubuntu 10.10 I installed cisco vpnclient 4.8 and can establish a vpn wired
connection.

I also configured cdma modem with pppconfig and can get connected to the
internet with pon command.

But when I try to connect to cisco vpn with the modem the os freezes.
I have to switch the nb off/on manually.

Any help? I am not sure if changing the os, e.g. for debian, will help.
It is a fresh installation and I prefer a stable system.

--
rh