Old 11-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Chris Robinson

Default ubuntu 10.10 backuppc hardlink

Hi

I have added a new disk and formatted it ext3 and ext4.

I have called it backup, and mounted it /backup

i have amended /etc/backuppcconfig.pl*to point to /backup.

I have copied /var/lib/backuppc/* to /backup

/etc/init.d/backuppc restart

The error I get is can't create a test hardlink

--

Regards

Chris Robinson
W: http://business.krc.org.uk