Old 11-24-2010, 09:16 AM
Alain Muls

Default 2 problems with Lucid

Hi All,

I have 2 problems with Lucid

1. From time to time Lucid logs me out when I leave my PC unattended?
I cannot find any regularity in there, but when I get back from
teaching courses, sometimes all is OK, sometimes I have to log in
again.

2. I changed my password (tried it using GUI as well as CLI), but
since I had chosen the "unsafe option" for the keyring, I have now to
enter my old password to unlock the keyring. Where can I change the
password for the keyring?

Tx/Alain