Old 11-23-2010, 03:34 PM
David Fletcher

Default Symmetric Encryption

This is a follow on from a question I asked late September about what
turned out to be seahorse-plugin, for decrypting a backup tar file by
right-clicking it in Nautilus.

What I now want to do is the opposite - apply symmetric encryption to a
backup file I just created. KDE has the facility incorporated in kgpg.

Google located a question from a couple of years back, asking when it's
going to be implemented, but that's all I can find.

Can anybody help me with this one please?

Dave

Tue Nov 23 18:30:01 2010