Old 11-23-2010, 01:28 PM
maykel franco

Default About mailserver ISPMAIL

Hello, I'm Maykel and I'm spanish. I follow the manual http://workaround.org/ispmail/lenny , it's works perfectly with john@example.com. But I want also to authenticate users with an alternate user name without @example.com, for example with called user zjv009.

I added the column to the table virtual_users user, being as follows:

*

id

domain_id

password

email

user

1
** 1
a28a0e4dbfb199418104216a1134e7b9
****** john@example.com
**** zjv009

So I changed the files:

mysql-email2email.cf:

query = SELECT email FROM virtual_users WHERE email = '% s' OR user = '% s'

mysql-virtual-mailbox-maps.cf:

query = SELECT 1 FROM virtual_users WHERE email = '% s OR' user = '% s'

and dovecot file:

*dovecot-sql.conf:

password_query = SELECT email, password FROM virtual_users WHERE email = '% u' OR user = '% u'

To dovecot-sql.conf, I also tested:

password_query = SELECT email, password FROM virtual_users WHERE email = '% u' OR user = '% n'

I restarted the services:

/ Etc / init.d / postfix restart

/ Etc / init.d / dovecot restart

When I zjv009 authenticates the user enters a different mailbox.

Need to be so, because I want to migrate a mail server system.

But I've failed. What am I doing wrong? anyone can help me? thanks in advance