Old 11-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Tapas Mishra

Default need a link to source code of firmware

I want to read the source code of following package bnx2x-e1h-5.0.21.0.fw
I Google and came across
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/amd64/linux-image-2.6.32-21-preempt/filelist
but this is not the source code of package I want to see.
Can some one give me a correct link or what should I search?

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com

Old 11-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Alan Pope

On 22 November 2010 15:33, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to read the source code of following package bnx2x-e1h-5.0.21.0.fw

That's a binary file for which we don't have the source.

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-nonfree_0.27/firmware-bnx2x.copyright

Al.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Tapas Mishra

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Alan Pope <popey@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 22 November 2010 15:33, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I want to read the source code of following package bnx2x-e1h-5.0.21.0.fw
>
> That's a binary file for which we don't have the source.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/non-free/f/firmware-nonfree/firmware-nonfree_0.27/firmware-bnx2x.copyright
Ohh I see, I want to look at firmware of a network device so any other
firmware can you suggest.