Old 11-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Amichai Rotman

Default Adding Shortcuts for Open Office under the "Create Document" Sub-menu in Nautilus

Hey all,
I have Ubuntu Lucid Desktop on my Desktop and Ubuntu Netbook on my Netbook - obviously...
When I right click an empty area in Nautilus and choose Create Document I have an entry for each OOo document type (ODS, ODT...).*

My Netbook has none of them. Only the ones I have under my $HOME/Templates directory.
Any of you know which package I have to install to get it without creating it manually?

Thanks!
--*

Amichai Rotman