Old 11-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Alain Muls

Default Changed passwd - problem with keyring

Hi All

I changed my login passwd for Lucid where teh /home directory is
encrypted. I could login but the keyring says that my password does
not correspond any longer with my login passwd. I thought I had
selected the non-secure option of not having a passwd for the keyring.
I do not know how to change this. Any advice is appreciated.

bye/Alain

Old 11-22-2010, 04:19 AM
Tom H

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Alain Muls <alain.muls@telenet.be> wrote:

> I changed my login passwd for Lucid where teh /home directory is
> encrypted. I could login but the keyring says that my password does
> not correspond any longer with my login passwd. I thought I had
> selected the non-secure option of not having a passwd for the keyring.

WAG:
no keyring password = (keyring password = login password)

So possible solution:
launch "password and encryption keys" (in system - preferences") and
change your keyring password to your login password.