Old 11-21-2010, 02:26 AM
"Mark C. Miller"

Default The Web Browser that ate my screen space.

I raised this issue awhile back; ya'll helped me solve the problem.

When I opened a new show in Hulu, Then the screen was about 3/4 filled
with the hulu playback.

A nice peron sent me the directions of how to search the historical
files, -- can't find those instruction.

If somebody could bail with out with (1) How to get back to the
properly sized screen, and (2)resend the intructions for searching the
archived stuff.

--
Mark C. Miller
mmiller@millermc.net

Old 11-21-2010, 12:13 PM
"Mark C. Miller"

On 11/20/2010 10:26 PM, Mark C. Miller wrote:
> I raised this issue awhile back; ya'll helped me solve the problem.
>
> When I opened a new show in Hulu, Then the screen was about 3/4 filled
> with the hulu playback.
>
> A nice peron sent me the directions of how to search the historical
> files, -- can't find those instruction.
>
> If somebody could bail with out with (1) How to get back to the
> properly sized screen, and (2)resend the intructions for searching the
> archived stuff.

I finally remembered it's CNTRL <0>

--
Mark C. Miller
mmiller@millermc.net

Old 11-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Mark

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 5:13 AM, Mark C. Miller <mmiller@millermc.net> wrote:
> On 11/20/2010 10:26 PM, Mark C. Miller wrote:
>> I raised this issue awhile back; ya'll helped me solve the problem.
>>
>> When I opened a new show in Hulu, Then the screen was about 3/4 filled
>> with the hulu playback.
>>
>> A nice peron sent me the directions of how to search the historical
>> files, -- can't find those instruction.
>>
>> If somebody could bail with out with *(1) *How to get back to the
>> properly sized screen, and (2)resend the intructions for searching the
>> archived stuff.
>
> I finally remembered it's CNTRL <0>

Usually <escape> returns to "normal" sized playback, but that could be
just from full-screen.

To search the group archives, go to the subscription page (shown at
the bottom of all list emails) and follow the link to the archives
(near the top). You can also use Google to search the repository
directly but I can't remember the exact syntax for that specification.

HTH.

Mark