Old 11-21-2010, 12:58 AM
"eric lin"

Default SPICE not work VLC 1.0.6 with ubuntu10.04, plz help

dear ubuntu user:

I am using 10.04 and VLC 1.0.6
and I tried to follow linux today article about SPICE to download webm file using vlc to watch/play it, it is not work
and
my firefox is 3.6.12 can not show WEBM video format
plz help, sincerely, Eric Lin